Executive Board decisions are valid if made in the presence of no less than three members. Decisions are carried by the majority of members present.
- directs the Centre’s activities between Assembly meetings and makes decisions aimed at achieving the Centre’s goals;
- organizes regular Centre affairs;
- entrusts special tasks to individual members;
- makes financial decisions;
- decides to launch the process of alteration and amendment of the Statute, either on its own initiative or upon proposal submitted by at least five members of the Centre, and prepares the proposal for alteration and amendment which is submitted to the Assembly.